Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Today I...

{Warning -  this post may contain large amounts of random information.  The Writer of this blog asks that you please forgive and accept her as she is, no matter how odd.}

1.  Did School {Astonishing, I know!}

2. Made tortillas {they're soo pretty!}

3. Thinly sliced 2 1/2 apples without peeling them {not good}

4. Listened to Mike's Chair's new song {I love it} 

5. Inspected the Garden {Pictures coming soon - everything is bloomin'!}

6. Ripped up a sweater and wound up the yarn {Projects, here I come!}

7. Played with Maggie on the floor {I love her...}

8. Noticed a book I didn't recognize in the coffee table, it was Practicing the Presence of God. {as a result of #7}

9. Jumped up and down and danced a jig {as a result of #8}

10. Listened to my brother quote "How to Train Your Dragon" and "Despicable Me" for almost a solid hour {he is amazing at imitations}

11. Laughed 'til my sides hurt {as a result of #10}

12. Gave Maggie a treat {she barked at a strange dog outside of our house}

13. Found a new friend {she's a dear!}

14. Drank a glass of Iced tea {Ya know - the sweet, southern kind} 

15. Singed with my sister {and tried to listen to A Name, Not a Number}

16. Thought of my wonderful blog readers, and decided to post something for them {unfortunately, I didn't have anything interesting to say, so y'all are stuck with this!}

17. Had a great time with the Lord and friends at Prayer and Volleyball {Actually, I haven't done that yet but I'm planning to!}

So, there ya be, utterly random, and randomly useless!  Hope y'all have a great Easter Weekend!   

MaKenna Morgan

1 comment:

  1. What a great post! I am finally getting around to visiting my bloggie friends' blogs...Yayee! And yours is adorable.
    I especially like the part you wrote that says, "Found a new friend. (she's a dear)", b/c we all need 'new' friends. We can never have too many friends!
    Love and miss you~Aunt Kimi

    ReplyDelete